likely to have allergies. Here are the top 6 things your family and you should consider before you get a new cat:
1. What basic care will the cat need?
2. What will the each family member’s role be?
3. How much will it cost? (Veterinarian visits, food, supplies, etc.)
4. What is your lifestyle and environment? Will a cat fit into both?
5. Which cat is right for you? Do you want a kitten or
an adult cat?
6. Where will you find your new cat?
Check out the Purina website for more information: http://puri.na/1c4ml2D
June is also Adopt a Shelter Cat Month and a great place to look for a new furry feline friend is your local animal shelter, check out the cats that Animal Allies has up for adoption currently: http://bit.ly/ZSpCNE